Injury Illness Prevention Program
To Define EHS Responsibilities defined by the Injury Illness Prevention Program (IIPP).
Managers, Supervisors, and Administrators will:
- Ensure compliance with safe work practices
- Actively identify potential occupational health and safety issues
- Report and investigate all injuries, illnesses, and safety incidents
- Promptly eliminate hazards and correct deficiencies
- Educate and train employees to work safely
All employees are expected to:
- Perform their jobs in the safest manner prescribed.
- Conduct themselves in a way that enhances their personal safety and that of their fellow workers
- Report workplace hazards and to make suggestions for their control
- Cooperate and contribute toward the overall success of the program
These worthwhile objectives can only be achieved with the commitment and complete support of every employee of the University.